To stay up to date on what's going on in Tipperary's Artistic Communities, check out our latest News Letter
17th November 2022.
If you want to be part of our mailing list please click on link below and to send an email with "Subscribe" in the subject line: email@example.com
Why not follow us on Social Media at:
- Twitter: @Tipperaryarts
- Instagram: @tipperaryartsoffice
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tipperaryartsoffice/
Do you have Information for inclusion in one of our upcoming Newsletters?
The aim of our newsletters is to highlight the work of Tipperary County Council Arts Office, work by Tipperary artists / groups throughout the County and opportunities / events of national significance.
To submit information for inclusion in our Newsletters:
Please send us your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the text ‘next arts bulletin’ in the subject line.
Submit your text only information under the following headings:
- Title entry: (10 words or less) Short title to grab people’s attention
- Main entry: (500 words max.) The main content of your submission, make sure to include dates, location, cost (if any)
- Contact info: (100 words max.) A contact name, phone number, email are essential. Please send your information as text only, no PDF’s etc as these items can’t be included.