Applications are invited from Tidy Towns/Community Groups, under the above Scheme
for projects/works to be carried out in 2023, which will enhance the appearance of the
• Applicants must be a recognised Community/Tidy Towns Group involved in
activities to enhance and improve the appearance of the local area/village/town.
• All applicants must submit a one page Action Plan for their area.
• Grants will be awarded on the basis of the number of applications received,
the funding available and evidence of expenditure incurred.
Grant Qualifying Criteria:
• Registered with the Tipperary Public Participation Network (PPN Registration No.).
• Copy of current Bank Statement.
• Copy of Insurance Cover Certificate.
• Evidence of expenditure incurred, requested at a later date.
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 10th March, 2023.
Please return to the relevant Municipal District highlighted on your application form.
Forms for New Applicants Only are available from: Aine Brett, Environment & Climate
Action Section, Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Tel: 0818 06 5000 aine.brett@tipperarycoco.