Silouette graphic representing Tipperary

Licence, Certificate, Permit

All pages relating to licence, certificate, permit .

Hazardous Waste Notification

You must notify the National TransFrontier Shipments Office in Dublin City Council if you want to import, export or transport hazardous waste.

Exhumation Licence

You must apply to the local authority for an exhumation licence to exhume the remains of a deceased person.

Waste Collection Permit

The National Waste Collection Office in Offaly County Council issues waste collection permits to approved collectors or transporters of waste.

General Dog Licence

You must hold a valid licence if you manage a dog kennel with 20 or more dogs. You can apply to the local authority for an annual licence.